Over the last 3 years even though the pandemic has annoyed people who have always looked after their skin. By going to salons before the lockdowns. To have skin treatments which they have professionally but can do at home for a much cheaper price. But is it worth it?
- The smoothness of the skin
- The shiniest of the skin
- The ability to put on foundation and concealer
- The look on your face once you have finished the look you wanted.
- It's cheaper than professional service.
- Pores are more easily blocked
- Ingrown hairs
- Production of spots
- Difficulty depending on the disability you have.