So it is the beginning of February and next week is valentines day. It doesn’t really matter if we have a disability or not as we still have feelings. We can still have a special relationship with that person. There are still things we want and expect.
Leading up to the special day!
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH IDEAS FOR THE SPECIAL DAY?
I get it you probably think it's completely crazy to think that those with such a disability as cerebral palsy. however, we do want and deserve the same attention to the person who looks like a model.
DON’T WORRY I GOT YOU COVERED WHEN IT COMES TO BOTH FREE AND BOUGHT PRESENTS.
BY THE TIME YOU’VE DONE READING THIS POST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Have ideas for free treats for the person you love.
- Inexpensive presents for that special person.
- Expensive present ideas.
HERE IS THE AMAZING IDEA LIST FOR FREE.
- A massage.
- A foot rub.
- A meal of food already in the house
- An indoor picnic of snacks is already in the house.
- A bath with candles etc.
- Some of the time. Just for them!
- Homemade sweets that can be made with what you have in the house
- A homemade gift that you have made.
- Help them with a physio exercise you don’t normally do.
- A homemade card.
It really doesn’t matter that they are different from you because they are still lovable. And deserve a romance. Just as much as anyone else.
INEXPENSIVE GIFTS FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON:
- A box of chocolates or sweets and a card
- A takeaway meal at home, such as an international meal and card.
- A piece of jewellery they want that isn’t so expensive
- A special cushion that they may need with a cover with their favourite colour on.
- An inexpensive bit of technology that they might need but haven’t got round to getting yet.
- A bouquet of flowers.
- Accessories such as a bag they need.
Look here to pick out what you think they may like
- A big box of chocolates or sweets and a large card.
- A big display of flowers.
- An expensive piece of jewellery
- A big bit of equipment that they can’t get from their health provider.
- An expensive bit of technology that they want.
- Designer clothing.
- Designer accessories such as a bag that fits their needs.
Look here to pick out what you think they may like.
SO WHAT NEXT?
The next thing is for you to pick the items you think that your loved one wants for this special day.
I really hope you have an amazingly romantic day with your special one and are spoilt rotten but if you're still stuck on ideas for them then seriously check out the link here to pick up something special for them.
Love and Peace
please be aware that I have used an affiliate link for amazon so if you use my links so I may get a small commission.